A result driven Marketing & Communication Consultant with a successful track record in initiating new ventures and delivering project objectives on budget and on time. Adept at identifying opportunities and delivering positive results.
Co-Founder, September 2008 – 2012
One Million Acts of Innovation
One Million Acts of Innovation is a not-for-profit group that is interested in leveraging available resources (Universities/Colleges/Businesses/Innovation groups) and connecting them together and creating activities that could potentially change Canada’s innovation rankings.
Recent Blog Posts
- This is what disruption looks like! September 6, 2017
- SmartONE – Smart Communities, Smart Cities and IOT – Ted Maulucci September 6, 2017
- Innovation Doesn’t have to be rocket science – try massage chairs! January 19, 2017
- 13 Things that you can give up for Success! December 30, 2016
- Innovation Elements – Q&A with Jerry Boyer August 7, 2016