Chief Executive Officer of One Million Acts of Innovation Canada
I am accountable for making the world work better for every person through Innovation. Bringing Innovation to Business, Arts, Social Services, Healthcare and Academia are just some of the opportunities made available by One Million Acts of Innovation under Jerry’s leadership. Enabling people to do their best work is the goal.
An Innovation, Technology and Change Leader – Jerry brings 30 years experience in IT and Business Leadership in several sectors including Pharmaceutical, Consumer Products, Waste Management, Transportation, Non-Profit and Retail.
As Head of IT Canada at GSK over 20+ years, Jerry was responsible for setting the strategic direction of and overseeing the day-to-day IT functions for GSK’s pharmaceutical business in Canada. Jerry is well known for his leadership, vision, and guidance in the delivery of Business and Information Systems, Solutions and Services that maximize business value as well as leading high performance teams with high engagement.
Heavily involved in the community, Jerry serves as a Director and Vice Chairman of the Board for Victoria Park Community Homes Inc, serves on several Advisory Boards and community based organizations, deeply involved in athletic endeavors and continues to be an active performing musician. He is also the proud parent of two young adults and lives with his partner and children in Grimsby, Ontario.
- No events
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovation Doesn’t have to be rocket science – try massage chairs! January 19, 2017
- 13 Things that you can give up for Success! December 30, 2016
- Innovation Elements – Q&A with Jerry Boyer August 7, 2016
- 3 NEW (and different) techniques designed to inspire engagement and stimulate action from your audience October 15, 2014
- Why its time to take another look at the word “compassion” August 6, 2014