Flourish Social Media Program
Matching Social Media savvy University students with Business to work together on creating new opportunities.
Contact Jerry Boyer Phone: (416) 274-3980
What is it?
Why would I participate?
How does it work?
- Participating businesses submit a current SMART objective or challenge
- Student teams are assigned to businesses based on background and interest
- Student teams work under the direction of the business on the objective
- The business and student teams meet weekly, virtually or face to face if possible for project review and objective setting
- Each student team will dedicate approximately 30 hours per week to the business project
This timeline describes the overall program flow, starting with Start Up (Business Problem Definition and student team assignment) and reaching completion with the Poster Day presentation and Final Team Evaluation.
When does the program start?
What is the Cost of this program?
Where is this program running?
What is my responsibility as a participating business?
What kinds of Businesses participate?
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovation Doesn’t have to be rocket science – try massage chairs! January 19, 2017
- 13 Things that you can give up for Success! December 30, 2016
- Innovation Elements – Q&A with Jerry Boyer August 7, 2016
- 3 NEW (and different) techniques designed to inspire engagement and stimulate action from your audience October 15, 2014
- Why its time to take another look at the word “compassion” August 6, 2014